Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Facebook Messenger issue with new SW (Tizen 5.5)

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 07:35 PM)
Members_Xqt1TvF
Student
Options

Hi,
Unfortunatelly I updated my Galaxy Watch to the new Tizen 5.5 SW. Since then the Facebook Messenger messages are now in a bubble with white background and black font color on the watch. This is awful!!!! My eyes are not perfect and I can't read the messages well... 😞 Is there any way to change this setting back to the original layout where background is black and font color is white and no any bubbles??
I hate Samsung updates, they always ruins something that was good and worked properly...
Please help!!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarlH
Options

Hi @Members_Xqt1TvF. Once a software update has taken place, you are unable to revert back to the previous version. There may be a theme or skin in the Watch Store that may be more to your liking. 

0 Likes
Members_Xqt1TvF
Student
Options

Hi!
Thanks. But Watch Faces for only Home screen on the watch. Can I change somehow the skin/layout for Messages also?

0 Likes
Brian667
First Poster
Options

I have just get a Galaxy Watch active 2. Before it I used a Huawei watch GT, and before that a Gear S3 frontier. 

I switched back to Samsung to get better compatibility with my Galaxy S10e. But I really don't like this purple theme of messenger. The color is just really ugly. Because of this I think I will use the grey-scale mode, and if I won't like that than I will send this watch back and switch back to Huawei. It may sound like I'm too picky, but this purple really frustrates me so bad I might get rid of the watch because of it. 😞

0 Likes