Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch classic notifications - no sound or vibration

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 10:02 AM)
RegP
Navigator
Options

Still having notification issues after a week 😔 iv done every troubleshoot known to man and reset the watch twice, i receive notifications with the orange dot but no sound or vibration. Sooo frustrating!! iv read people are saying it doesnt work on tattooed wrists, surely this cant be an issue!! 

14 REPLIES 14
Bobr1384
Pioneer
Options

I had those same watches and I've always had to check the box on the notification settings that allowed notifications to come through while you're not wearing your watch. Samsung chose to do away with us having that option on the GW4. Until they chose to fix it in an update I'm not getting any notifications either.... this sucks. 

0 Likes
BeardTastic
Student
Options

Can also confirm.  Have tatts on both arms.  Took watch off after trying everything.  Watch worked fine.  Wtf samsung?!  Now what are us tattooed people supposed to do?!  Hopefully they come out with a fix for this.   

0 Likes
Bobr1384
Pioneer
Options

Thanks to Samsung and their chicken **** choice of refusing to admit they screwed up by removing our option to allow notifications while the watch isn't being worn, I've had to buy the Galaxy watch 3 AGAIN!!! So I've now got both brand new Galaxy Watch 4's in their box NOT being worn and I'm stuck buying a refurbished galaxy watch 3 just to get notifications. This is flat out unacceptable Samsung. The fact I've had to buy an old watch (which I traded in for the brand new watch 4) just to get the basic functions that ANY smart watch should get is ***** poor customer service. I HATE Apple, but this **** show has me contemplating making the switch. 

Amanda2222
Student
Options

This is my issue! I just bought the qalaxy 5 and this is an issue!!! I am about to return it! 

0 Likes
Amanda2222
Student
Options

Yes!!!!! I have had a horrible time with my watch!!!! 

0 Likes