Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch charger blinks red at the end of charging

(Topic created on: 17-04-2020 11:37 PM)
Dalitrel
Apprentice
Options

I have had the 46mm model for 2 weeks to complement my Note 10 Plus.

I charge the watch every other night.

In the morning I find that the watch is fully charged, but that the charger is blinking red. Is that right? Should it not show a solid green?

Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dalitrel
Apprentice
Options

I have found the fix for this.

My charger was previously plugged into an extension lead. I have moved it so that it is now plugged into a wall socket.

Now, when charging is completed, I get a solid green light, rather than the blinking red light that I was getting previously.

I have not been able to verify this as I usually charge my watch overnight (every other night), but I believe that charging is now also quicker.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Hi Dalitrel, firstly, I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your Galxy Watch charging station. Please see a link below, which may help resolve the issue.

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mobile-devices/how-to-charge-samsung-galaxy-watch/

If the issue persists then I recommend visiting a Samsung Support Centre where an engineer can inspect the watch charger for you. To find your nearest one please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

FlorieJoy
Samsung Helper
Options

Really helpful advise, thanks!

Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

No worries 

0 Likes
Solution
Dalitrel
Apprentice
Options

I have found the fix for this.

My charger was previously plugged into an extension lead. I have moved it so that it is now plugged into a wall socket.

Now, when charging is completed, I get a solid green light, rather than the blinking red light that I was getting previously.

I have not been able to verify this as I usually charge my watch overnight (every other night), but I believe that charging is now also quicker.

0 Likes