Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch calling with dual SIM phone

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 10:59 AM)
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

I normally use my S21U with two SIMs and use the different SIMs for different types of calls, I select which SIM I want to use for each call and to do this on my phone I set the phone to "always ask" which SIM I want to use for calling.

This is fine on the phone but when I want to call from the watch it says "see phone" and I have to select which SIM to use using the phones screen, I can't choose the SIM to use from the watch.

If I set the phone to use a particular SIM for calling, the phone app does not allow me to choose a SIM to use when calling.

If I use the Google Phone app rather than the Samsung Phone I can change SIM once I have started the call and before it is answered but that is not really a useable option.

Is there a workaround where I can use dual SIM calling on the phone and make a call from the watch without having to touch the phone?

2 REPLIES 2
Members_0RXJYzD
First Poster
Options

Hello. I have a similar issue. I have a Samsung S21FE with dual sim on which I have a UK SIM and a Spanish SIM. I just got my Samsung Watch 5 a few days ago and having a missed call I tried to call back from my watch to my surprise my watch used my Spanish SIM which is not set up by default on my mobile and I have no idea how to set up on my watch so it can use the UK sim. Some advice would be appreciated. Thank you

fadhi786
First Poster
Options

Same issue faced by me as well in my watch 6 classic

0 Likes