Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Battery Discharging & Won't Pair

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 05:54 PM)
HippoDisco
First Poster
Options

So, I love this thing. Up until the pandemic and being at home all the time, I wore it everyday (bought 29th November 2019).

Yesterday, Samsung graced my magic timepiece with an update - when I say graced, I mean took a stinking turd on it because it's now a paperweight. 

I put the watch on today and literally watched the battery percentage count itself down. Within 30-45mins I'd gone from 100% to 80%. Rebooted the thing. Put it back on charge. Try to repair with my phone. It's been stuck on 'finishing pairing' for the best of part the afternoon and cherry on top? 'Low battery' prompt.

Any help, before I poke Samsung in the nuts??! 

1 REPLY 1
wkd_nas
Journeyman
Options
I feel your pain..they seem to cause more problems with each update, remove the things we love & give generic 'we can't change what the developers do' answers when you contact them. Advice they gave me was to raise my grievances through the Samsung members app & hey, ho get the same silly answers here to when contacting them.

On a more productive note, if I were you I'd try resetting your watch, maybe delete it from the phones connected history then try repairing.
0 Likes