Original topic:

(Galaxy watch) Automatic exercise tracking issue - swimming during sleeping

(Topic created on: 08/02/20 11:35)
Barttek
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

Hi, 

Few days ago I've noticed that my watch is randomly tracking swim during the day... Even I'm doing different things. This night I've noticed that's happening during the sleep also. When I've checked the exercise autotracking history I had multiple swim sessions covering whole duration of my sleep - as per attached screenshot.

This is causing 2 major issues:

- exercise tracking is useless... As the results are faked by the fake swim sessions,

- battery is drained quicker.

It started happening just few days ago, before everything was fine. Not sure if any SW upgrade caused it. My Watch detailed are:

- model: SM-R800,

- tinzen very: 4.0.0.7,

- SW ver: R800XXU1DSL1.

Does anyone encounter the same issue? How to solve it?

Screenshot:Screenshot_20200208-111326.png

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Mecki1
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

Hi, yes, I do have the exact same issue. Unfortenately I did not find your post through search function before opening this one: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Wearables/Galaxy-Smartwatch-automatically-reports-swimming-exers...

0 Likes
Barttek
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

Hi, Samsung repair center confirmed that this is hardware issue and they will be replacing motherbord in my watch.

0 Likes
MGS29
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Same problem, I have to erase the auto swimming every day.  Started a few weeks ago, not once before that.  Smells like software problem to me.

0 Likes
MGS29
First Poster
Options
Wearables

I just tried turning off swimming from the samsung health auto detect settings in the watch menu.  Hope that works.

0 Likes