Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

(Topic created on: 03-11-2018 12:58 PM)
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi I got my new rose gold samsung watch yesterday and cannot seem to get my WhatsApp notifications or messages on it. I cant find any information on it on the internet or if there is a 3rd party to use. Can you help please.

183 REPLIES 183
InekeS1
Apprentice
Options

Hi, i get the messages but i have no Whatsapp app on my watch, So i can not send messages, only receive. Any suggestions or is this how it Works. Vanuit find back the message once the message is closed. Thx for helping

Evolad
First Poster
Options

I got it working by turning on the show while using phone option in the app under notification setting

0 Likes
Chris19831
Student
Options

Can you reply to WhatsApp etc via the watch??

0 Likes
InekeS1
Apprentice
Options

Yes you can. You cannot start a conversation on it. Only reply.

Chris19831
Student
Options

Thanks, would you recommend this watch??

InekeS1
Apprentice
Options

Absolutely, i am very happy with the watch.  Nice design and many possibilities.  You can make phone calls and navigation with HERE. And so many nice apps.

harms
Journeyman
Options

i cant open whatsapp photo's anymore on the watch, anyone else has thise problem??

maybe iam doing something wrong 

Alharith86
First Poster
Options

@Kaz7 wrote:

Yessss I've cracked it!! I went into galaxy wearable app on phone, go into settings and scroll down to galaxy apps and there were updates needed to be done, done those and it's worked since. So I now have messenger and WhatsApp notifications, happy, happy birthday girl today as it was driving me nuts 🤯😁 hope it works for you too, let me know 🤞

Hi it’s not working for me, which apps did you update please let me know, cause I’m starting to regret buying the watch

ddesanges
First Poster
Options

Nothing yet!

0 Likes
Elzkie
First Poster
Options

Under galaxy wearable-notifications, read all the options. Then switch on what needs to switch on. Then under app, select the apps you want to receive notifcation. I can received notif from all apps in my phone. Can reply also. 

0 Likes