Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

(Topic created on: 18-04-2021 10:54 PM)
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi I got my new rose gold samsung watch yesterday and cannot seem to get my WhatsApp notifications or messages on it. I cant find any information on it on the internet or if there is a 3rd party to use. Can you help please.

183 REPLIES 183
Denisalb_75
Student
Options

ok good

0 Likes
babajee2
Apprentice
Options

Doesn't work 😞 😞

0 Likes
NGS
First Poster
Options
This was annoying me like crazy. in the end all it was is that the notifications setting was set to off in the phone..

Go to general "settings" choose
"Apps"
"What's app"
"notifications"
toggle to on
0 Likes
AprilR
First Poster
Options
Did any of you buy your watch from Amazon? I've just been on to Samsung and they've said the reason I can get my WhatsApp messages is because my phone isn't under warranty in the UK? 🤷‍♀️
0 Likes
whiteunicorn
First Poster
Options
Whats happened to what's app I had it on my watch now its disappeared tried to upload again from galaxy apps its not there
0 Likes
Mobile News
First Poster
Options

Yes, I used WhatsApp in my Galaxy watch after spending more time on Internet... Find a good article with Step by Step How to use WhatsApp on Galaxy Watch... Hope it will help everyone. Thank you.

0 Likes
merelw62
Journeyman
Options

My software is updated regularly, yet I don't receive any notifications let alone watsapp calls. Ridiculous

0 Likes
merelw62
Journeyman
Options

Really!! I bought my active 2 from eBay. Surely that should not stop notifications coming through! I don't receive any notifications for watsapp or SMS

0 Likes
merelw62
Journeyman
Options

I have tried all of this. No use I am afraid! No notification from watsapp or SMS

0 Likes
Alex John
First Poster
Options

Not getting notification on active watch from iPhone.

Wearables app not showing WhatsApp on the app list 

0 Likes