Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

(Topic created on: 26-10-2020 07:48 AM)
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi I got my new rose gold samsung watch yesterday and cannot seem to get my WhatsApp notifications or messages on it. I cant find any information on it on the internet or if there is a 3rd party to use. Can you help please.

183 REPLIES 183
GalaxyProblems
First Poster
Options
You need to enable WhatsApp from the settings app, as well as the wearable settings apps. Messages only come through when the phone is locked. But you can read and reply directly from the watch.
0 Likes
BenGoodLuck
Apprentice
Options

FYI, here's an update.  Whatsapp is now sending notifications to my Galaxy Watch even when Whatsapp Web is open in my browser.  Samsung must have released an update that fixed the notification issue.

0 Likes
SerkanU
First Poster
Options
Hi, anyone having issues with WhatsApp notification not showing on phone and watch.

Please check settings on your phone then notification > WhatsApp > click on show notification.

Hope this helps for anyone having this type of issue.
0 Likes
zer
First Poster
Options
I can not see my whats app on my watch anymore
0 Likes
Denisalb_75
Student
Options

I just figured out that Samsungs made for USA market ending with U, the whats up works fine, in europe or international version ending with F it has not been working since the last 8 -9 months, It is very funny. I tried with two european and two usa versions and with USA versions worked perfect 

0 Likes
Denisalb_75
Student
Options

galaxy watch 2 was connected to samsung's 2 S10 european and one note 10 and S10 Usa version 

0 Likes
Kf0317
First Poster
Options

Hi 

I have Galaxy watch 3 LTE paired with a Galaxy s20 and I cannot get whatsapp notifications to come over LTE I have to be Bluetooth to my phone in order for it to work any ideas? you seem to have had luck with it.

Thanks

0 Likes
Kf0317
First Poster
Options

I think I figured it out, I was using Google messages instead of samsung messages, when I made samsung the default it works.

0 Likes
Denisalb_75
Student
Options

Check which version of Mobile phone you have ending in F international it might work ending in U is USA it works let me know . I wrote to samsung and cell service no body bothered, it is such a shame for samsung not being able to fix or even look into it 

0 Likes
Denisalb_75
Student
Options

I do not think that was is the problem do you have usa version of phone or international europe 

0 Likes