Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

(Topic created on: 05-12-2019 11:09 PM)
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi I got my new rose gold samsung watch yesterday and cannot seem to get my WhatsApp notifications or messages on it. I cant find any information on it on the internet or if there is a 3rd party to use. Can you help please.

183 REPLIES 183
andrewlucas1_
First Poster
Options

I can't find settings on the wearable ap on my phone.

0 Likes
jaffar1975
First Poster
Options

Please go to setting on your phone then go to apps..

In apps search for whatsapp then scroll down to app settings Notification enable all

0 Likes
HornetHive
First Poster
Options

I purchased S3 Frontier and its not working well with my Samsung S9 plus. All notifications are receiving but calls of whatsapp are not notified and answered as of normal gsm network calls. Watch however works fine with iPhone. Can someone help. 

0 Likes
simonewilliamsj
First Poster
Options

it doesnt work for me. 

0 Likes
bartmp8
First Poster
Options

Thank you very much for the info. Switching from Pebble to Samsung is so fustrating. I cannot believe a 3 years old dead horse is still giving so many smartwatches the run for their money.

0 Likes
Ras2
First Poster
Options

I solved it.   just go to phone setting (not wearable settings) -  click Notification- scroll down - you can see whatsapp icon click on it allow all notification enable button thats it.

then you can get notification in your samsung watch also.

0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
But not for WhatsApp calls, the watch only notifies of missed calls.
0 Likes
simonewilliamsj
First Poster
Options

Why can't I get WhatsApp notification.? Do you have the active or active 2 because I have active

0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options

I have the active2 I can recieve WhatsApp messages and view them on my watch. However if I recieve a WhatsApp call the watch will not notify me/ring 

0 Likes
Gelihani911
First Poster
Options
Thank for Sharif, i finally fix that same problem
0 Likes