Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch active

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 12:28 PM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I have just read a post that the galaxy watch active 2 is getting tizen 5.5 and one ui 2.0 watch based software update from the galaxy watch 3 but samsung hasn't mentioned anything about the galaxy watch active 1 I dont understand that a watch that still costs £200 and is only 1 year old that it won't be offered this update does anyone have any information if the galaxy watch active 1 will receive this update ?
5 REPLIES 5
Members_l5MLkpJ
First Poster
Options

I'm curious about this too Rob.  I haven't had anything but app updates since January. I am starting to get the feeling the Galaxy Watch Active we have is being passed by now.

Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm the same last update was January I dont understand how they can still charge £199 for a smartwatch and only support it for a year.
I've read that even 3 year old samsung smart watches got the one ui 1.5 watch update so hopefully there working on the update for the galaxy active and we hear about it soon if I hear anything I will report back to this post.
0 Likes
Aliytrklkmz
Student
Options

This will be the last samsung product I bought. I will not buy any of the phone or watch products until the update policies change. You're gone for me anymore Samsung

0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
they have announced that there flagship note and s series and some mid range a series devices aswell as the foldable devices as well will get 3 years of os update so means a phone that came with android 10 will get all the way to android 13 along as its on the list of eligible devices
0 Likes
Members_SNhnZCc
First Poster
Options

I'd love to know this too