Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch active step tracking on samsung health

(Topic created on: 31-05-2019 06:36 PM)
Hays27
First Poster
Options

Got my glaxy watch active 2 days ago and haven't been unable to download the software update on the wearable app. Error message keeps being displayed.

Also unable to choose the watch as an option on Samsung health, my 2 old gear fits are the only wearable on the list so unable to accurately sync my steps.

Anyone else? 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
RussBKK
First Poster
Options

Same here. The app only shows my old Gear S2, not my new Galaxy watch. Very disappointed in Samsung regarding this issue.

0 Likes
Hays27
First Poster
Options

They just want me to send it back for repair. A new watch is not an option apparently. So looks like i have to send it by courier which takes 7-10 days or trek up to the nearest support centre. Their customer service regarding the issue has been shocking

0 Likes
JackTurner
First Poster
Options

I'm having exactly the same issue - old Gear S2 showing up in steps tracker but everywhere else new Galaxy Watch is connected correctly. This is definitely an issue caused by the watch software upgrade last week (Watch & Health working perfectly for 5 .months previously). Have tried all re-sets & restores to no avail. Please fix the software Samsung- this is a major issue for a large number of your customers who pay premium sums for your phones and watches.

0 Likes
Lock_Jawd
First Poster
Options

I have also noticed my Gear S3 Frontier no longer shows on Samsung Health as an option for step counter. Only options are All Steps and Mobile.  The watches steps are synced to the app however, so not a connection issue. Hopefully Samsung fixes this soon as my steps are ridiculously off.

0 Likes