Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch active step tracking on samsung health

(Topic created on: 26-04-2019 05:30 PM)
Hays27
First Poster
Options

Got my glaxy watch active 2 days ago and haven't been unable to download the software update on the wearable app. Error message keeps being displayed.

Also unable to choose the watch as an option on Samsung health, my 2 old gear fits are the only wearable on the list so unable to accurately sync my steps.

Anyone else? 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Can you try to re-install the wearable app and see if this solves it?
0 Likes
Hays27
First Poster
Options

Reinstalled and still not connecting or updating 

0 Likes
Monisha
Student
Options

I'm having the same issue. Can't get rid of my old watch and replace with my galaxy active fire thethe step count. Everything else is showing theright watch  

0 Likes
Hays27
First Poster
Options

It now seems to accurately count my steps but only by selecting all steps. Still no option of active in the paired devices drop down.

Samsung asked me to take it to one of their stores, where they could investigate it but would take them between 7 and 10 days and is an hou

0 Likes
Hays27
First Poster
Options
*hours drive away. But could be an option for you if you don't mind the wait
0 Likes
Shifter24
Explorer
Options

Any update on this. Same issue here 

0 Likes
Hays27
First Poster
Options

Still the same for me, no active to select in paired devices and temperamental tracking of steps on the app compared to watch. So frustrating on something that is brand new and not cheap. Samsung must be aware surely!

0 Likes
Shifter24
Explorer
Options

Edit

0 Likes
MarioK1
First Poster
Options

same here, my  old gear fits are the only wearable on the list so unable to accurately sync my steps.

I can not select my galaxy wath.

0 Likes