Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch active screen not working

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 01:55 PM)
Yuliansen92
First Poster
Options

Good day everyone. So I got this problem where I can't start the watch screen at all. It connected to my phone. I can see its battery percentage, I can find my watch too. It vibrate when I tried to find my watch but the screen not turned on at all. I tried to hard reboot it by hold home button for 15 secs, on my phone it shows that it lost connection to my watch but after it reconnected again watch's screen still never started. Please kindly help me.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Yuliansen92: Are you using the official charging dock and USB cable that came with the device? If so, try placing your watch on charge for 15-30 minutes, then try powering it on again. If the screen remains blank, but your phone is still recognising a connection, then try temporarily forgetting the connection to see if this helps at all. If not, I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via the link below, where an advisor will be able to look into this further for you, and arrange any necessary repairs. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Yuliansen92
First Poster
Options

Dear Andrew,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Yes, I was using docks and cable that came from the box. I tried you suggestions, but no good things shown yet...

What so bad is, my warranty off on Oct 30 which less than a week ago. Which means my watch has no warranty anymore. 

0 Likes