Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active Promotion

(Topic created on: 27-09-2019 04:15 PM)
K3VFoot
First Poster
Options

Hi there. Brand new to the site so please be nice!

Just wondering if anyone has received their Galaxy Watch Active when purchasing an S10 yet in Samsung's latest promotion. 

It has been 2 weeks now since I bought the phone and I know it says allow 45 days but I've not had any updates since the claim was validated 2 weeks ago.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
lubo257
Student
Options

No joy yet. U? 

0 Likes
Cat_1965
First Poster
Options

Hi I haven't received mine either. I went online to track and received a message to say umable to fine my order. I received an email over 45 days ago saying my claim was successful.

0 Likes
Mick15
First Poster
Options

91 days and counting my claim was validated 24th january sent about 900 emails between samsung and fedex.

Fedex have said they went missing evan emailed me the conclusion both watches are missing (i had 2 claims).

They told me they told samsung on the 21st april (3days ago) samsung still claim they have had no conclusion.

Ive now messaged o2 and they say they will try to help me so more waiting i guess.

Samsung just fob you off with any excuse they can hoping you just give up i think BUT i wont give up.

Im actually quite glad its not just me going through this ***** but if i knew this was going to be the outcome of claiming the watches i wouldnt have bothered to buy the phones in the first place.

Samsungs customer help team is terrible

0 Likes
alison92
First Poster
Options

Just had an email regarding my Galaxy watch (put the claim in last year by the way!) that I have been chasing for months. The email says it has been signed for and delivered! I do not recognise the signature, it's certainly not mine and I'm the only resident at home. It's been a complete farce trying to get this watch. I wish I had never bothered buying the phone, I won't be doing this again when it comes to upgrading, not a chance.

The last poster mentions O2 might be of some help. That's an avenue I haven't tried yet. Mobiles.co.uk were of no help either. Been an absolute joke from start to finish.

0 Likes