Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active Promotion

(Topic created on: 27-09-2019 04:15 PM)
K3VFoot
First Poster
Options

Hi there. Brand new to the site so please be nice!

Just wondering if anyone has received their Galaxy Watch Active when purchasing an S10 yet in Samsung's latest promotion. 

It has been 2 weeks now since I bought the phone and I know it says allow 45 days but I've not had any updates since the claim was validated 2 weeks ago.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
Glasgow_dave
First Poster
Options

I'm almost aproaching 90 days after my claim and all I got was an email saying " sorry but we don't know when we can get the reward delivered". 

No Idea where i go from here

0 Likes
johnv1950
Student
Options

My experience of this promotion leaves me regretting getting the S10, which I was only persuaded to change to because of this promotion.  Else, I'd have stayed my Galaxy S8 and separately bought the Galaxy S3 Frontier which I would have preferred as a watch.

4 Oct 19 I got an acknowledgement of the receipt of my claim (ref. 384433).

4 Oct 19 Got a second email saying "Your Samsung claim has been successfully validated.
Your free Galaxy Watch Active will be delivered to the postal address you gave on your claim within the next 45 days:  (quoting my address, CORRECTLY) "

19 Nov 19 I got an email saying " Due to the popularity of this promotion, some customers will experience a slight delay in receiving their Samsung Watch Active. .............. we are aiming for your Watch Active to be shipped out to you within the next 10 working days at the very latest. "

14 Dec 19 at 23:29 I got an email saying "We have attempted the delivery of your reward however, due to an error it failed. Can you please confirm your full delivery address for redelivery?" 

Well that was a puzzle, I had already given Samsung my home address to deliver to, as confirmed in Samsung's own email dated 4th October.  I have lived at my home address for 41 years! NEVER had a failed delivery before!!  So I reconfirmed it immediately 15 Dec 19 at 00:30.

19 Dec 19 I got an email saying "The address has been confirmed and we will arrange for the reward to be sent back out."

I queried why they were having a problem.

24 Dec 19 I got an email saying "Sorry for this delay but your reward had been returned to us , this is why we needed you to confirm address so we could arrange deliver" (note the "y" missing at the end of the word)

This is just ridiculous.

WIll I ever get it?  

I plan to phone Vodafone on the 2nd of January to return the phone and ask for my money back.

Merry Christmas.

John

0 Likes
solanks
Journeyman
Options

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm wondering if the watch will ever appear 😞

johnv1950
Student
Options
Arrived today …. at last!
solanks
Journeyman
Options
Go you! Still waiting on mine 😞
0 Likes
Glasgow_dave
First Poster
Options

Uodate. 

Recieved my watch today. 

Look in your inbox for emails from the delivery company. I missed my delivery slot (but I was home).

Emailed Samsung with the delivery notes and reference numbers. They re arranged delivery 

0 Likes
solanks
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for the info. Checked my emails. Not one from the courier company. I'll wait a little longer before I contact Samsung.
0 Likes
digitaldolf
Journeyman
Options
My claim has been successfully validated on the 22nd of September and it is now January and I still didn't receive the watch. I contacted Samsung and this was the reply I got:
"Good day,
Thank you for your email
On our system it is showing that your watch has been delivered successfully.
Can you please confirm if this is so?
If not, we can raise an investigation with the courier for you
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us.

I never received any dispatch message so I will wait and see what happens next.
0 Likes
solanks
Journeyman
Options

I emailed them yesterday so am awaiting a response.  It will almost certainly be a similar response to yours.

0 Likes
lxgx
First Poster
Options

Hey buddy.

Did they got back to you with the response or even you have recieved watch by now? Thanks

0 Likes