Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active Heart Rate issues

(Topic created on: 18-09-2020 05:36 PM)
Fredegart
First Poster
Options

Hi there..

For the past week, after some reset on my galaxy active, my hear rate monitor isn't working properly. Don't work automatically and when I send manually goes like 85% of the process, flashes the green light on the back of the watch and keep track of my heart rate on the screen but tells me that wasn't able to measure my heart rate and to try again later.

Tried almost everything on my smartphone and on my watch regarding configuration but it keeps having this issue.

Some help?

Thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Fredegart ,

what phone you have this connected to? Are the devices software and the Samsung Health and Samsung Werabale/Gear app up to date?

0 Likes
Fredegart
First Poster
Options

So..

My Phone is a Galaxy S8 Plus and firmware and apps are up to date. Same goes for my wearable that hás been updtaed by Galaxy Store. It seems that pedometer is not working properly as well. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have you tried to do a Factory reset on the watch? You can find all the steps to do this here: https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-watch-factory-reset-your-watch-sm-r800-sm-r... 

0 Likes
Fredegart
First Poster
Options

I've already done restore but don't know if is the same as factory reset. Done that both on Phone and watch. Since then this problem started.

Also following this link the method for restoring is not working on active.. The message rebooting appears but after that restart normally

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

My bad! You can do this on the Galaxy Watch Active by following these steps:

On the Apps screen, tap (Settings) → General → Reset. Before performing the Factory Data Reset, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the Galaxy Watch
Active.

0 Likes
Fredegart
First Poster
Options

I've already done that twice on watch. Nothing still. Something else? 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

If the issue still there after a Reset and everything is up to date, I will encourage you to get this examined by one of our engineers to see what is causing the issue. Locate your closest one from here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/

0 Likes