Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active 2 turns itself off

(Topic created on: 22-05-2020 02:10 PM)
Leroy16
First Poster
Options

I've had my Active 2 for 4 months now, with no issues until recently. over the last couple of weeks I've noticed the battery draining a lot quickerr than usual. That itself is an issue, but more worryingly/ annoyingly is that it's started turning itself off, usually a mile into a run. I can't get it back on (it'll just show the samsung log like it's trying to turn on if I press for it to come on, but it goes off again.).

When I get home I'll put it back on charge but there's usually at least 30 %. The last time it happened, I left the house with 62% battery, ran for less than 10 minutes and it went off. I couldnt get it to come back on, when I got home and put it on charge it had 32%.

It's now fully charged and won't turn on at all (just says "rebooting" when I try)

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Martin109
First Poster
Options

Mine has started to do the same over the past few days. Although, after the rebooting message appears, it does start but with a bit of lag. 

0 Likes
Sunflowers9
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. Been happening periodically for a couple of months. Just did latest update too so not sure what is the issue??

0 Likes