Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch active 2 overheating and battery drain

(Topic created on: 17-08-2021 03:11 PM)
McPlot
Student
Options

I have had this watch for 5 days now. It keeps giving me an error saying that the watch is cooling. And the battery life is HORRIBLE.  I have seen many post about this but so far there hasn't been any resolution. I love the watch but if I cannot use it the watch is worthless. Do I need to take it back or is Samsung actually going to do something about it?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Jack1547
Pioneer
Options
Strange, I've had this watch for quite a while and had no problems with overheating at all. As for battery life, while not outstanding, I get around a day and a half to two days normally. Although if you work out a lot, it drains fairly fast. I think the best option is to contact Samsung
0 Likes
debully
Pioneer
Options
I've had 2 X 44mm LTE. They both overheat in the gym when listening to music via headphones and either WiFi/4G. Ok when out running though. Known issue. Never fixed.
0 Likes
Jazz0867
First Poster
Options
Mine is the same. Fully charged. Put on at 0900 this morning. Overheated and went into battery saving mode due to low battery at 1800. Now dead at 2030.

Already returned it once and had it repaired for the same thing. Not fit for purpose!!!!
0 Likes