Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch active 2 burning wrist

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 07:53 AM)
annabrandin
First Poster
Options

Hi! 

I bought my first samsung watch last week (samsung galaxy watch active 2), and i love it! However, the heart sensor has starting to burn my wrist. At first it was just an unpleasant burning sensation but now there are actual bruises. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same? And if this is fixable in any way. 

Thank you! :smiling-face: 

kind regards

- the watch is not at all hot, it feels more like chemical or electric burning. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's very strange, I occasionally get heat/sweat rash on my wrist but nothing like that, I'm sure it only uses LEDs if you would be willing to post a picture of burn that would be good
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
you could also switch off the sensors for a week see how that does, best way to do that is just put it in power saving mode, you will still get time steps, calls and texts, screen will be black and white tho
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @annabrandin ,

we take these matters seriously. Can you please send us a Private Message with more information from here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597 or to myself so we can pass this to the relevant department?

0 Likes
Agus Tin
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

This also started happening to me. I've had the Active 2 for more than a year, but during the last month, such discomfort has started. 

First I was able to stand it all the day, then I had to start switching from one arm to another, this last week, I can stand it only 1-2 hours before having to change it from left to right or from top to bottom.

I haven't get any bruises nor any visual signs of burning, but the sensation is there and I'm sure is not related with the band.

0 Likes
AminH
Explorer
Options

Hey @Agus Tin!

We'd like to raise this with the relevant department, please can you send a private message to SAM_UK with more information?

0 Likes