Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch active 2 - battery issue

(Topic created on: 05/05/21 12:04)
Emiliano26
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
After the yesterdady software update on the active 2 I noticed the battery draining very fast!! Usually a full charge last for 2 days.

This morning when I turned on the watch the battery went from 93% to 0 in just 3 hours. 

Anyone else had the same problem??
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Fiona26
Troubleshooter
Options
Wearables
Mine seems to be OK so far. Took of charge around 5 this morning and sitting with 87%.
0 Likes
Emiliano26
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
That's strange....don't know. Now is on charge, waiting to be full then I'll see how the battery will last. Hopefully will start to work properly
0 Likes
Fiona26
Troubleshooter
Options
Wearables
Press the power button hold it in until it reboots. See if that helps after you have fully charged it.
Emiliano26
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
Thanks for the advice. I rebooted the watch... let's see how long it will last 🤷🏻 🤞🏻
JohnT1974
First Poster
Options
Wearables
Had exactly the same problem. My galaxy active 2 went from 100% to 40% in 3-4 hours. Deleted apps, done a backup and reset and battery usage shows no obvious candidates - all showing 1% usage. Must be the update
0 Likes
Emiliano26
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
Once the battery died I charged again and after turning on I rebooted the watch. Hopefully since than I didn't have any more problem with battery drainage
0 Likes