Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch active 2 - battery issue

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 11:04 AM)
Emiliano26
Apprentice
Options
After the yesterdady software update on the active 2 I noticed the battery draining very fast!! Usually a full charge last for 2 days.

This morning when I turned on the watch the battery went from 93% to 0 in just 3 hours. 

Anyone else had the same problem??
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Mine seems to be OK so far. Took of charge around 5 this morning and sitting with 87%.
0 Likes
Emiliano26
Apprentice
Options
That's strange....don't know. Now is on charge, waiting to be full then I'll see how the battery will last. Hopefully will start to work properly
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Press the power button hold it in until it reboots. See if that helps after you have fully charged it.
Emiliano26
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the advice. I rebooted the watch... let's see how long it will last 🤷🏻 🤞🏻
JohnT1974
First Poster
Options
Had exactly the same problem. My galaxy active 2 went from 100% to 40% in 3-4 hours. Deleted apps, done a backup and reset and battery usage shows no obvious candidates - all showing 1% usage. Must be the update
0 Likes
Emiliano26
Apprentice
Options
Once the battery died I charged again and after turning on I rebooted the watch. Hopefully since than I didn't have any more problem with battery drainage
0 Likes