Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch active 2 and Samsung Ultra-Thin Wireless Charger

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 07:08 PM)
Ostage
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I've just got a galaxy watch active 2 and I would like the use the Samsung Ultra-Thin Wireless Charger that I'm currently using with my galaxy note 10+

When I try to charge the watch on the same pad, the light flash red and the watch does not charge (It's charging fine with its own cable from a pc USB port)

As power supplier, I'm using the original note 10+ super-fast charging attached to the Ultra-Thin Wireless Charger.

Are the pad and the watch compatible?

It might be the charger too strong?

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Ostage: The Ultra-Thin Wireless Charger appears to only be compatible with Smartphones featuring fast charging capabilities, and doesn't list any wearables in the compatible devices list. If you'd like to charge the Active 2 wirelessly then I recommend checking out Wireless PowerShare on your Note 10+ - simply swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, select Wireless PowerShare from the Quick Settings menu, then place the Active 2 on the centre of your Note10+ with their backs facing. Alternatively, check out the standalone wireless charger via the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/galaxy-watch-active2-charger-or825/
0 Likes
Ostage
First Poster
Options

😞 Ok, thank you for the explanation

0 Likes