Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 enoying blue media icon is not removable?

(Topic created on: 20-10-2023 09:08 AM)
jepe63
Apprentice
Options

Hi All, contacted samsung on 23 september but still haven't go any answer

I'm owning a Galaxy Watch 6 since september and linking it a lot except for the blue  bouncing icon at the watchface wich is always there and can't turn it off, i'm using mostly analog watchfaces and i find it's irritating. I've had a wathsapp conversation with them but at the end they said to contact support, today i received a message with the question if the item is resolved? 1- never got any response 2- the link to contact them is not working 3- its a non-reply mail.....NO WAY TO GIVE SUPPORT SAMSUNG!

7 REPLIES 7
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't know what your expecting? Whole design change just for you?
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

The on-going notification (music icon) cannot be removed and there is no option to stop it from appearing when the watch is connected to the phone.

One workaround is to disconnect the watch from the phone temporarily. Start playing media on the phone and then connect the watch to the phone again.

0 Likes
Members_DgT2awR
First Poster
Options

What an absolutely ridiculous nonsensical answer. It's a genuine issue with the watch and your reply is extremely useless like your grammar. It's 'what you're expecting?' 

Grow up.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I could say the same about you complaint

It's not an issue l, it just something you don't like, you don't speak for everyone
0 Likes
Members_DgT2awR
First Poster
Options

Wow! It is an issue, and they have a word for it, BUG.

Unlike you bugging people, this can be fixed if important people are made aware of it.

Enjoy the rest of your life.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Pot calling Kettle black

I like how you have to resort to insult
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Let's keep things civilised, and on-topic please. I appreciate that this feature has divided opinion, but I'd like everyone to remain constructive, and not resort to insults. 

0 Likes