Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5pro LTE pro compatibility with O2??

(Topic created on: 15-01-2023 11:32 PM)
MrHextall
Journeyman
Options
Hi guys I just wanted to ask you a question whether any of you have had lots of issues trying to make phone calls with your new galaxy 5 watch Pro with an O2 Esim?. Since I've had the watch I've had absolute nightmares with it just will not work and I just wondered if anyone has been successful and has could tell me how to get round these problems. It refuses to make phone calls independently of the handset and everytime I make a call it just comes back "emergency calls only" it's incredibly frustrating. 

I've had 2 new Sims and I've been to three 02 separate shops I've had a whole bunch of calls with technical support I've been through the wear app a thousands of times & I've uninstalled the watch firmware and also a number of times the Wear app but still it makes no differenc

Thanks 
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Alan-Hazard
Navigator
Options
I have reset the watch numerous times going to go back to 02 store get them to set it up correctly this time . O2 don't seem to understand how to set up the sim version of the watch & are setting up via Bluetooth only. Screenshot_20221226_235739_Samsung account_1000001914_1675362132.jpg