Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5

(Topic created on: 16-08-2022 05:22 AM)
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Interesting
Ordered a GW5 Pro BT with hybrid leather strap dayvafter launch and combined cost was £405 (360+45)
Today looked at same configuration for second order and price now shows £464 (429+45)
Same samsung code for strap but watch code has different last 5 letters.
Tried searching with original order samsung model code and nothing shows!
Very odd
Was there a pre order lower price?
Any comment samsung community?
20 REPLIES 20
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I'd call Samsung customer service & get confirmation from them, ask if the can send you confirmation of the confirmation via an email.
Just incase.
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
On 10th I ordered, practically 5 minutes after the unpack, 5 pro +£34 strap, all came £390.00, however I cancelled that order and went for 5 pro Lte version + £34 strap and that came £502
Just sharing..
0 Likes
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
The watches come with standard straps. Unless you want to buy a different type of strap. Then you pay the extra. The pro versions starts from £429 for the bt and £479 for the lte.
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Tried that - 40 mins later (minutes I will never get back) the response was pruces change!
0 Likes
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Odd, o ordered the pro bt version with hybrid leather strap. Total cost £405!
0 Likes
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
Very odd. Check your order again. It doesn't make any sense. Also did u trade in anything? Or did u buy the fold/flip 4. If u did u get 25% off the watch.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
The Watch 5 Pro 'case' without strap costs £360. If you just order the watch as presented on the site, without customising it for a different strap, it is £429 as it is the £360 watch 'case' bundled with the D-Buckle Sports Band (which costs £69) so £429 total. You can't order the watch 'case' without a strap however. So if you want it the cheapest price then order through the bespoke page and change the strap to any of the Sports Bands, Extreme Sports Bands or Global Goals Bands for a total cost of £394.
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Everything checks out correctly 🤔 that's why I question this. And samsung support about as useless as a chocolate teapot!
0 Likes
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
That's what I think too but then does it qualify for the buds?
0 Likes