Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5 standard - How long does your battery life last ?

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 01:03 PM)
galaxy3221
Apprentice
Options

How long does you galaxy watch 5 battery life last ?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
CuO_Malachite
First Poster
Options
Had mine for about a week, and the battery last around two days
galaxy3221
Apprentice
Options
Ok thanks same here too
0 Likes
aanom
Journeyman
Options
My battery ran out within 24 hours. What am I doing wrong?? Too many apps??
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@aanomThere are several reasons why your Galaxy Watch5 may be experiencing battery drain or have decreased battery life, although it is true that certain apps can increase battery consumption. Why not take a look at the link below and run through some of the troubleshooting tips here, and I'm sure you'll notice an improvement over time. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/

Philbr58
Navigator
Options
5 Pro. Two full days with around 35% left. I have my own watch face written in Kotlin. I wrote it to try to get decent battery life out of my 4 Classic. Might relax some of the battery saving now to make it look better on the 5 Pro.
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Hey buddy.. It's a wonderful watch.. Turn on every possible facilities given to you, considering you paid soo much.. And it's not Good to turn it a piece of plastic that tells the time only,
If you are living in a country with 24hrs Electricity supply.. Then I won't be worried
aanom
Journeyman
Options
My battery is running low quickly even after troubleshooting and on battery saving mode. In 2 hours it's from 100 to 71
0 Likes
Sue31
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem with mine. Short of making it a watch only it dropped 20% while I watched a movie. It was defective. I have a new one. Battery is better but with all the power saving tips, I only get maybe 24 hours 

ZenZenTraveler
First Poster
Options

Only 24 hrs!!! 😞

Ps the Garmin smartwatch lasts up to 2 weeks!

0 Likes