Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5 pro

(Topic created on: 16-11-2022 10:36 PM)
amg75
Explorer
Options
Total disappointment when buying the galaxy watch 5 Pro, when I arrived without bracelets, I immediately contacted customer service, and they tell me that I should buy them since they are not included, has anyone else had the same thing?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I preordered in August and I don't think I paid separately

I did pay for an additional strap at the same time

I don't believe any watch on earth comes without a strap, however at times if we want special strap, for example Apple watch with Nike strap I paid separately
0 Likes
amg75
Explorer
Options
I have written samsung customer service again, throughout the purchase process, it does not warn that you must buy a bracelet separately, thanks for your help
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I checked my order details, I haven't definitely paid separately. Return the watch.. And ask for new one, it comes with the strap
0 Likes
amg75
Explorer
Options
I have done a mock purchase with the black watch, and I can buy it completely, but if I do it with the gray one, it automatically adds the watch and the bracelet to the shopping cart, but it only happens with that gray color, I will wait for Samsung to respond to this, and if it is not possible in my favor I will return the watch, thanks
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Ohh OK,

there was a similar drama when we went to Pre order 5 pro in August, on the website the "wording" was very confusing and many people ended up paying for a strap on top of the watch... So within 3 days Samsung updated the website at the time

Tc and good luck buddy 👋 👋
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

I also bought two watch 5 pro LTE and both came with bracelet. Both were black.

Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

It seems that no matter the model there is a strap on the box. See picture below, it clearly says the band in the box.

watch5.png