Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5 pro

(Topic created on: 13-11-2022 09:34 AM)
Pabretel
Explorer
Options
Anyone else having problems claiming £100 voucher for buying the galaxy watch 5 pro. I have had the email saying claim now but no code, when I click the redeem button it takes me to enter the promo video but can't find the code anywherr
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

There is  an email with two links of £50 pounds each. You need to validate both. On the email with the button that says CLAIM YOUR REWARD, there are two links. If you open each link, it will ask you to activate the rewards and will open google play where you get the reward, but you have to do the process for each link.

The subject on the email with the two links says "It's time to redeem your Google Play Credit!"

I hope this helps.

0 Likes
Pabretel
Explorer
Options
This is my email but when I click the claim reward button it take me to google play to enter a code but don't have a codeScreenshot_20221113_112330_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

The links must be Just under the Your codes(s) 

Each link should begin with "https://redeem.yourdigitalreward.com/activate-code/XXXXXX   ", where XXXXXX is large code of number of letters, it could be a hexadecimal number. 0-9 and a-f

If you open each link, then you should be able to add £50 pounds per link.

The link above is not a proper link, but no matter what I do, change html, click on unlink , whenever I post it changes it into a link.

0 Likes
Pabretel
Explorer
Options
Ah. Thanks I don't have the links then. I have email support on the 11th. I'll just have to wait and see thanks
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

The links must be hidden, if you are watching you email with a browser on a computer , you should be able to select "view page source" from the right click and they should be visible. I guess Samsung is making the process as difficult as possible to reduce the number of user claiming the 100 pounds. Samsung's support is exasperating in the best of the cases.

0 Likes