Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 5 Pro - Wrist raise is broken / Alarm clock not working properly

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 06:12 PM)
pakr0
First Poster
Options

Hello,

the feature to wake the watch by raising the wrist isn't working anymore. You can find the problem described here https://9to5google.com/2023/02/03/galaxy-watch-5-raise-to-wake-broken/

Also there is a problem with the alarm clock. Today I realized that the alarm on my phone is sporadically not shown on my watch. So the smartphone alarms but the watch does not show it. I take the smartphone and snooze it. In the next cycle I can see the alarm on my watch and snooze again. Next time it is again missing on the watch and so on. 

I think the latest watch update R925FXXY1AWA3 broke something. 

Kind regards,

Paul

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Contact support on members app
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @pakr0 ,

Here are a few thing that you may want to try on your Wacth5 Pro:

1. Restart your Watch5 Pro.
  2. Toggle Wake-up Gesture off and back on.
  3. Turn off both Theatre Mode and Good Night Mode: Use silent modes on your Samsung smart watch
  4. Factory Reset the Watch.

To do this, on the Apps screen, tap (Settings) → General → Reset → Reset. Alternatively, launch
the Galaxy Wearable app on your smartphone and tap Watch settings → General → Reset
→ Reset.

*Before performing the factory data reset, remember to make backup copies of all
important data stored in the Watch

If you need help locating any of these features or following any of these steps let me know. 

0 Likes
pakr0
First Poster
Options

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/Galaxy-Watch-4-5-Raise-to-Wakeup-not-working-after-...

So this guy tried all your methods and it didn't helped him. I respectfully doubt it will help me. But I tried Option 1 and 2. It still is a problem. I never turned on Theatre Mode and Good Night Mode to begin with. However alarm seemed to work consistently this time. Option 4 is nor an option neither a solution. 

0 Likes