Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5 pro - Floor count

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 06:16 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Not that it is much use to me, as I don't pay much attention, however with Garmin and Apple watch they could count floors, within my house (I live in a two storey house)

With Galaxy watch 5 pro, it can't count domestic floors, however today I went out and parked my car on the 3rd floor of a car park and rather than using the lift, I used the stair case, strangly the watch did count the floors👇

Looks like its time for me to move out of my house and live in the local car park.. If I want floor count.. Thank you Samsung and Thank you Galaxy.. Loving your products🙄🙄

9 REPLIES 9
robd1
Voyager
Options
Helli @ IndiW, mine's counting floors and transferring to phone via Galaxy Wearable.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Wow that's really cool
Does it count industrial floors, like my above experience or can it count domestic floors?
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hi @IndiW, haven't tried industrial floors, just shopping and domestic.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
That's cool, if it is counting floors at your home, then it's its doing the job, mine doesn't at all
Tc 👋
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Mine is counting floors as well. To be honest, I had not realised that it had such a function.

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
You mean domestic /house floors? Or commercial like office buildings
Because floor heights are different in a house

If it counts domestic floors.. That's really cool

Ha ha.. Every day is a learning day 😆.. I used to get annoyed with my Garmin watch.. It can count floors but very poor..

Then came Mr 5 Pro.. 😂.. This one can't count at all.. Mmm..... From Bad to worse.. But life got to go on 👋
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

I guess it counts both. I has counted floors today and I have only being at home. It has also counted whilst at work. 

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Wow that's really cool, mine doesn't count domestic floors at all

There are lots of posts flying around with same complaint as well

Remember.. Keep stepping.. 😂 😊
0 Likes
Home4all
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so much for the screen shot. Found it on mine now. Have searched , levels, stairs ect with no luck but you've done it. 

0 Likes