Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5 camera preview

(Topic created on: 07-09-2022 05:32 PM)
Fraiser
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I recently bought the watch 5 Pro and have it paired to my s22 ultra but for some reason I'm not able to use the camera preview feature. It keeps saying "loading preview" and nothing happens and then I get a error message on my phone saying the watch 5 Pro manager has stopped working. Is my piece faulty?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Fraiser, Hello. I have same problem expect I don't get manager error. You can report this error to developers through Galaxy Wearable using Contact Us option. Hopefully it will get fixed in next firmware update.

Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

On my watch 4, it says Cannot load preview. Turn on location. You could try turning on location on your watch. Turn on camera on your phone ( although it should automatically start the camera when you open the camera app on your watch) and then open the camera app on your watch.

Screenshot_20220907_175408_cameracontroller.png

0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Neo001, Camera Preview on Watch 4 works fine. It automatically starts Camera app on the phone which is not happening with Watch 5. So this problem is related to Galaxy Watch 5 series.

Neo001
Legend
Options

Indeed, have you already tried the usual stuff - restarts, clearing cache partition on the watch, clearing cache for the camera app on the phone?

0 Likes
rob1975111
Apprentice
Options

I also have this problem. I click on the camera controller, my camera opens on my s22+ phone, but on my watch I just get "loading preview" with the 4 dots spinning around, but nothing ever happens. I have to turn the watch off then on again

0 Likes