Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5 burned my wrist

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 11:37 AM)
Members_giqu0Pl
Student
Options

This has just happened. Suddenly had an itchy/hot sensation from underneath my Galaxy watch 5. Only had it for 5 days.81F68D4D-154B-48BD-96F5-FFEB4665A83C.jpeg

19 REPLIES 19
KholaI
Options

Hi @Members_giqu0Pl 

We take matters like this very seriously and would like for you to get in touch. Please message @Sam_UK  with more details on the matter, so we can look into this further.

0 Likes
Members_giqu0Pl
Student
Options

How do I do that?

0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I think thats the email if your not sure ,
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_giqu0Pl: Further to the above, please follow the steps in the link below to send a private message to Sam_UK, and myself or one of the other moderators will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
bigneil
Apprentice
Options
I've had virtually identical issues to this. Currently have an expensive paperweight while I wait for someone to get back to me.
0 Likes
Mugiwara13
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have the same issue. It was a bit itchy at first, but one day I just noticed a burn mark on my wrist. I have Heart Rate  measurement set to every 10mins. I didn't have any allergies to any of the watches I've worn before. Have you heard back from Samsung on how to resolve this? 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Mugiwara13: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. If you send a private message to Sam_UK, and include a description of the symptoms you have experienced, then myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
Tino10
Student
Options
I'm now having the same issue as of this week. @Sam_UK not an option when I try to send a private message. Any help??
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Tino10. I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. I've seen and responded to your PM now, so we look forward to assisting you in getting this matter investigated and resolved. 👍

0 Likes