Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch 5 BT 44mm

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 11:06 AM)
Phil-
Journeyman
Options

Morning has anyone had their order disappear from the Samsung shop website?

I have received a confirmation email with order number and invoice , and my order was listed on the Samsung website last night under existing orders.

Today its blank saying there are no records of any orders?

anyone had this issue, tried reaching out to sales  but of course, closed at the weekend

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Phil-
Journeyman
Options

These are the numbers i was given

If you wish to contact the Samsung Sales support you may call them at 0330 726 7467 UK and 0818 302 016 (Ireland) from Monday to Sunday 8am to 10pm

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
hsnakh
Explorer
Options
Hi Phil, my mrs ordered fold4 and the watch5 pro late on Thursday for me as a present. The order was showing confirmed on the order tracking website. However it stopped showing any orders the next day (yesterday). Called twice and was assured it will be coming today. Have received no email from the delivery company whatsoever. Apalling ! FYI we are based in the UK.
0 Likes
Phil-
Journeyman
Options

Been searching the web and it looks like this has affected a lot of people, looks like Samsung can't keep up with the volume of orders  - All they have to do is keep the customer updated via the website or emails rather than just have the orders disappear into a dark hole. 

If this is how they treat customers , might be time to look at going back to apple!!!

0 Likes
hsnakh
Explorer
Options
Reading alot negative comments about issues similar to ours. I wouldn't have bought it directly from samsung if it wasn't for the hefty discounts through my company. Couldn't fathom big companies having such issues ! Try calling them and see what they say
0 Likes
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
My order has disappeared also, its showing as being there but when I click on the "view more options" tab its completely blank. I was promised my phone and watch yesterday and then it got pushed back to today, I've had zero communication from Samsung and DPD state the order hasn't been passed to them yet. I think it's a case of take as many orders as possible and secure customers money and then stuff actually delivering on time as to them. I actually placed my order on the day of Unpacked and very disappointed that others who ordered only days ago have already had there items delivered next day. Speaking of customer service is a waste of time as they have zero powers to actually speak to the logistics department, broken promises is all they can advise sadly.
0 Likes
Shöey
First Poster
Options
I think everyone (well most) is having the same problems due to high volume of orders and bank holiday weekend staff shortages :/... My order was suppose to be delivered today as i chose the specific elivery date but i got an email in the morning saying due to unforseen cicumstances my order will be delayed?! 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Phil-
Journeyman
Options

Oh i called them as well no answer  , so used the chat support was give a sales number in Ireland that according to chat was open Monday to sat 10-6 , but when I rang its saying only open mon-thur?

How nice of Samsung to give the sales team Friday off especially on the launch of new products.

As you said the only reason I ordered directly from Samsung was the heavy discounts ( trade-in and 15% discount using revolut,  you would expect the actual maker of the product to have stock? especially since they have been advertising for months that the official release date was 26th Aug?

Last time ill be ordering directly from Samsung and as mentioned in my other post might actually cancel this and look at Apple's watch instead.

The problem is they make too much money and have to many happy customers to care about the likes of us who run into issues with getting the products we order

hsnakh
Explorer
Options
Atleast you got an email saying your order will be delayed. The issue is there has been zero communication!
hsnakh
Explorer
Options
Just went through to order and it is giving me options for delivery today ?? LOLScreenshot_20220827-114631_Dolphin.jpg
0 Likes
Phil-
Journeyman
Options

Just a way of giving them more money....it you look at other posts there are people who paid the extra for specific delivery dates/times , and then once paid they get emails saying its been delayed but have to wait for the product to be actually delivered before they can claim back the money!!!

0 Likes