Support

Open search

Galaxy watch 46mm heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking not working.

Highlighted
First Poster

Galaxy watch 46mm heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking not working.

74 REPLIES 74
Highlighted
Observer

I am also experiencing same problems with my new Samsung Galaxy watch. Failing to track sleep stages due to watch unable to monitor heart rate

Highlighted

Highlighted

How do I enable continuous HR on samsung sports gear watch? John

Highlighted

Hi @Jdd3. From the User Manual:

Galaxy watch_ Sleep.JPG

Galaxy watch_ HR.JPG

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

I'm not even getting the green tracking light on back of watch!  ***** Samsung...what is this rubbish.  I'm going to file for refund as this is clearly not working as designed.  Thoroughly disappointing for a £300 product.  Disgusting

Highlighted

I found the answer. I pressed both buttons on my sport watch at the dame time and kept pressing till the watch turned OFF then restarted. The heart rate was back and after a night sleep I went To Samsung Health and sleep transferred. Try it.

Highlighted

Hi...sorry...i forgot to report back after my rant I rebooted the watch...but yes rebooting the watch seems to have done the trick.  I can now measure heart rate once again. :smiling-face:

May be worth taking out extended warranty where available though! :thinking-face:

Highlighted

Glad to hear, @Jdd3.

@Everyone - Could you try this and let us know how you get on?

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Highlighted

Mine went out of tracking heart rate and stress and I rebooted and now is working again...I hope it doesn't happen again!

Highlighted

The same issue on my 42mm Galaxy Watch:-(

Top Liked Authors