Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 10:23 AM)
Sue19
Student
Options

During night have noticed watch is flashing red on wrist is it overheating and if so what can I do?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Have you turned on Sleep measure.ent and oxygen measurement during sleep? While measuring blood oxygen, the watch emits a red light. For heart rate and stress, it is green.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Have you turned on Sleep measure.ent and oxygen measurement during sleep? While measuring blood oxygen, the watch emits a red light. For heart rate and stress, it is green.

Sue19
Student
Options

Thank you, have only noticed it recently, so is normal, your help is much appreciated

LMK1
First Poster
Options

20230309_110439.jpg

For the price of this watch...

Disappointed is an understatement... when I first got this watch I noticed a red dot white scar) / burn but thought it had to have been from something else's- it is happening again.  Yes.  I use the sleep measurement on it - but that is part of  why I bought this watch! 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @LMK1I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue while wearing your Watch4. We take matters such as this very seriously.

If you are based in the UK or Ireland, please send a PM to @Sam_UK with further details, and one of the Mods will be able to get this looked into for you:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes