Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 23-01-2022 03:39 PM)
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
Hi, can someone relate? Sometimes I do over 10K steps and the calories burnt are half way through the target, sometimes with the same amount of steps I have calories burnt on top.
I understand it is the intensity of the steps and exercise but still do you find it accurate? 

0 Likes
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
Oh I understand!!! And wow that looks impressive!!! You must be really active then which is amazing! My job is at a desk so I can't compare to this at all, have to do after work activities to fit within 10k steps
0 Likes
Solution
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Lots of heavy lifting and I'm quite stubborn sometimes and carry stupid weight of stuff to save multiple trips. Probably why step count is low and calorie burn is so high. When I look at heart rate data for the "workouts" I'm often sustaining high average bpm. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not. Perhaps I need to chill out a bit. This is just one of maybe 20 auto detected workouts from the day in question. Screenshot_20220123-215545_Samsung Health_58608_1642974945.jpg
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
Oh that makes a perfect sense now! I will try to do variety of exercises except walking to increase the calorie burning. So, my first thought was correct and it seems that it is accurate. Thanks for your input!
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
No problem. Thanks for reminding me the smart watch I bought to track my health actually records interesting data and I should probably look at it more often 😂 I've been having a dig around the data and it's all quite insightful. Just to even it out I do almost no excercise on my days off. Sub 1000 steps 😂