Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 07:36 AM)
Jasull
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung phone on sky network and have just purchased a watch so that I don't need my phone on me at all times but turns out Sky don't support the watches!!!! Is there a way round this where I can get a mobile plan for my watch yet still be linked to my phone?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
You'll need to use a real network like O2, EE or Vodafone, not a fake rebrand like Sky/Tesco/Whoever
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Unfortunately the only networks that currently support watch plans are EE, O2 and Vodafone so you'll need to be on one of these networks
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
As above, you'd need a watch plan from one of the main networks which support it.
Other than that then your only option is using the 'call & text from other devices' function where, as long as your watch is connected to a WiFi network and your phone is also turned on then it will route calls / notifications from your phone to the watch. I've used it several times when I've been out on a night and knew the venue has free WiFi. Just left phone at home, logged into the WiFi at the place on watch and everything good. Of course, outside of WiFi then you'll have no connectivity.
pmel
Navigator
Options
Three UK still not support watch plan too. Just start offering Apple watch plan only.
0 Likes