Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 23-01-2022 06:55 PM)
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
Hi, can someone relate? Sometimes I do over 10K steps and the calories burnt are half way through the target, sometimes with the same amount of steps I have calories burnt on top.
I understand it is the intensity of the steps and exercise but still do you find it accurate? 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'm having the same issue. When i owned the galaxy active 2 I always completed my daily activity. Now I never complete the calories. One thing that baffles me. I like the watch the calories just seem off.
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
Yesterday I had dance workshop and done probably around 12K steps and had over 650 on the calories so I think it is to do with the intensity of the exercise, today's was just walking. But I wonder if it is really accurate 🤔
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
This was yesterday's to be concise, so not sure how they work it out Screenshot_20220123-185823_Samsung Health.jpg
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yeah, all I know it's different to my previous watch. Not sure which watch is the most accurate. You would think the watch 4 with its improved sensors. So maybe its me just getting slower. 😂
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
Yes we just have to sweat more I guess to get them cal 😰😂
I had Fitbit before but definitely prefer the Galaxy 4 ❤️
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If its not accurate let's hope an update fixes it. 😁
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
7262 steps, 131 mins of being active, 721cals burnt. Was just a quiet day at work seems right to me. Never really check tbh which is probably strange but interested now to check what an intense work day would have been. Just to point out though I'm 193cm tall and 100kg.
glamoursugar
Pioneer
Options
I guess it depends on many factors then, I will look at it closely too this week and see the difference. It does seem odd to have so many cal burnt and not even reached 10K
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm quite surprised at some of the readings I'm seeing such as this one. My job is 13 hour shift on my feet and is often quite physical so it's within the realms of possibility for my height and weight. Screenshot_20220123-213030_Samsung Health_58606_1642973430.jpg