Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 WhatsApp notifications not working

(Topic created on: 21-09-2022 08:18 PM)
zenyagami
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone, suddenly yesterday i found a weird issue, WhatsApp notifications are not working correctly, i received very delayed notifications, the image from the profile photo is missing, if i press home button, the notification is not in the notification list, this was working couple of days ago, what was different? I updated WhatsApp, today i did a downgrade and didn't help. There other notifications works immediately and without any issue, i reboot already my phone and watch, 

I also did a factory reset , is anything i can do?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

How to activate WhatsApp notifications on a Galaxy Watch

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-activate-whatsapp-notifications-on-a-galaxy...
0 Likes
zenyagami
First Poster
Options

Thanks a lot for the reply, i forgot to say that notification are enabled and I'm using version 2.2.47.21122061 from wear app, in Android 12, it was working perfectly 

And now delayed messages or not working but only WhatsApp, it can't even read profile photos I'm attaching an screenshot

PXL_20220123_162132843.jpg

0 Likes
Members_2L2BTNk
First Poster
Options

WhatsApp notification suddenly stopped on my Galaxy Fit also. All others seem fine. Did you find a fix?

0 Likes
Members_Y7u20Qr
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with no notifications. All the settings are correct. Did anyone find a fix? 

0 Likes
Jags12
Journeyman
Options

Buying such a costly and main thing is not working. What kind of support you have..

0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Before you can receive WhatsApp notifications on your Galaxy Watch, you must first install WhatsApp on your connected mobile device. To use all the features of your Galaxy Watch it will need to be paired to a mobile device. If you have already connected your devices, you can skip this step

Regards,

Will

0 Likes