Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 watch faces don't download

(Topic created on: 19-03-2023 03:27 PM)
NeonSparks
Explorer
Options

Some galaxy watch 4 faces won't download, I keep getting network error even though I'm connected to my network. I get the same error on mobile data and WiFi. I've tried restarting phone and watch and still get the same error. Anyone know what's causing this?

65 REPLIES 65
Bo Hica
First Poster
Options

So I'm reading this in Feb 2023, please tell me there was a solution 

Francisca Portugal
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone,

I had the exact same problem. Once I logged in with my samsung account on the wearable app on my phone it started working.

Check if you are logged in before trying to download

0 Likes
jcdub
First Poster
Options

I had a pixel 6 and now a pixel 6 pro. And I've never been able to download watch games from the Samsung wear app to my galaxy watch 4.  I just get the "There was a problem connecting to the network. Try again later"

But it seems to be common for this error message to appear for those who are not using a Samsung phone with their Samsung watch! Maybe Samsung are trying to push people to use Samsung smart phones instead of other manufacturers phones!

0 Likes
Luilelei96
First Poster
Options

I had found a solution to this. Gladly. 😁

Note:

1. I tried it multiple times on my 4 Classic and it really works.

2. My phone is a non-Samsung Phone (Redmi Note 8 Pro)

Things to notice:

1. Backup your data and info on your watch using the Samsung Cloud via Wearable App.

2. Turn On Bluetooth

3. Turn On Your Mobile Data (You should have at least fast internet as well as not less than 3 GB of data left on your prepaid/postpaid plan.)

4. Turn On Location

5. Turn On Mobile Hotspot

Steps:

1. Uninstall the recent Galaxy Wearable App and Plugin to your device.

2. Reinstall the latest version on the App Store (Both the Wearable App and Plugin).

3. Use bluetooth connectivity to pair the phone with the app.

4. Allow ALL Permissions. DON'T UNCHECK options.

5. It will prompt you to reset your watch. DO IT. 

6. After the setup just follow the instructions on your watch and phone and DON'T SKIP THE PROCESS. WAIT UNTIL IT IS FINISHED.

7. It will prompt you to login using your Samsung/Google Account (Will Open a Web Browser on your phone. Login then at the same time, the watch will also prompt a login to your Google/Samsung account. Do it also.)

8. Wait for it to load and install backups and other updates on your phone (BE PATIENT. It will also consume a huge chunk of hotspot/mobile data.)

9. Once done, it will prompt a notification that the watch faces that you'll be downloading using the app will download on the Galaxy Store.

10. Enjoy. 😁👌

0 Likes
crookedparadigm
First Poster
Options

Having this same issue for a long time. Sad how there's no solvent yet.

0 Likes
chrissyb2209
Apprentice
Options

I had to reset my watch and tht worked

0 Likes