Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 watch faces don't download

(Topic created on: 20-01-2022 06:50 PM)
NeonSparks
Explorer
Options

Some galaxy watch 4 faces won't download, I keep getting network error even though I'm connected to my network. I get the same error on mobile data and WiFi. I've tried restarting phone and watch and still get the same error. Anyone know what's causing this?

65 REPLIES 65
GeorgeKo
Journeyman
Options

Very last update fixed it (weable update not watch update)

0 Likes
GeorgeKo
Journeyman
Options

From the watch itself you can't download any new faces only set ones you already have installed BUT the very last weable update fixed this for me. I can now use all Samsung faces AND even Samsung pay now ☺️ on Xiaomi mi 11 ultra

0 Likes
GeorgeKo
Journeyman
Options

Changing faces isn't a concern GW4 was facing, the issue was being able to download Samsung's previews watch faces on the Samsung wearable app on non Samsung devices But finally just fixed it 🙏🏼

0 Likes
ELIL1860
Student
Options

Did You recieve the update from Google Play ? What Software Number is it? Got the problem and it's so annoying ...

0 Likes
Zerta
First Poster
Options

Finally fixed for me as well! (Mi 11)

0 Likes
Szanszi
Apprentice
Options

How? On mine (Mi10) still having the problem. 

GeorgeKo
Journeyman
Options

Do you have the most recent app update for application Galaxy Wearable ? That most recent kne fixed this concern for me 🤞🏼 I hope it will work for you also open app settings and perhaps "allow download from third party source" for wearable app 

0 Likes
Szanszi
Apprentice
Options

Yes, it's the most recent (I already deleted and downloaded again) and allowed what you wrote. Hope it will be fixed soon, I want to download a watch face what I had back then on my watch active 2, that was my favourite 😞  (now I have a galaxy watch 4)

ELIL1860
Student
Options

For me still the same.. pixel 6 with Galaxy watch 4 .. 

I've red about a new update tomorrow. Hope this will finally fix that bug.. Samsung isn't really caring about us here ... 

0 Likes
Szanszi
Apprentice
Options

Yesss the new uodate fixed it.😍 It wasn't easy because at firts it wasn't good, so I reset the whole whole thing, then it struggeled to reconnect. But finally after (Hours?! And..) downloading Gear S Plugin and Samsung Internet Browser (I have Mi10) it worked and now I have my favourite watch face, soo all worth it.😊

(Sorry for my English, I'm Hungarian)

0 Likes