Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 update

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 10:31 PM)
paolomario
Pioneer
Options

Hi

Does anybody know when we can expect the newest update for Galaxy Watch 4 in the UK?
Apparently the new update fixes problems with overheating (LTE versions). The latest update I've got on my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic (46mm LTE) comes from 3rd September. 
This man shows in his today's video how it improves the watch. But he lives in Germany. Maybe they get updates quicker.

https://youtu.be/afQwkCag37Y 

My watch gets overheated few seconds after I start to play music on Spotify (when  disconnected from my smartphone and using LTE, and bluetooth headphones) and it goes into Flight Mode. The same when I try to make a phone-call with my smartwatch (OK, that happens after a minute of talking). 
Really looking forward to seeing new update.

19 REPLIES 19
Dman85
Navigator
Options
Yeah Germany do get them faster, I'm in the uk waiting for new watch update also, it'll be soon
Joe_N
Navigator
Options
Same here
0 Likes
JayR75
Apprentice
Options
Oh dear. Is it just yours, if so and if under warranty return it back to them
0 Likes
JayR75
Apprentice
Options
Samsung are pretty good at repairs to the watches
0 Likes
paolomario
Pioneer
Options
It looks like it is quite common problem. Many people who have LTE version report problems with overheating (when they try to make a call or listen to the music with Spotify and when they're away from their smartphones).
Occording to the video (linked, watch the other ones - the man shows how the problem looks) the new update should fix the problem. I've decided to wait and see if that really helps. If not I will take my watch back to the store where I bought it.
0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Yes it's a common problem, same happens with mine and many other's, hopefully we get the update soon.
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
What is new update code?
0 Likes
LoxleyOutlaw
Journeyman
Options
No update for me yet here in the UK
0 Likes
paolomario
Pioneer
Options
It ends with BUI5 - all is at the end of the film.
0 Likes