Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Trade in Uk - Need to return strap too?

(Topic created on: 04-09-2021 07:18 PM)
iJimbob
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Do you have to trade in the watch strap for the watch that you trade in?

Thanks.
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
I believe so. You're trading watch for watch. Don't have to send the charger though.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Was wondering the same. Was going to send everything back personally as I don't have use for multiple chargers and hopefully they can be recycled. My question is how important is the box that its sent in? I lost the original watch packaging so I've no option but to send it in a blank cardboard box.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@iJimbob: I just checked the terms and conditions of the Trade In Program, and it does state that it must include the original strap and original charger. For clarification, please check page 25, section 5.2 via the link below.

SAMSUNG-MOBILE-TRADE-IN-PROGRAMME-TERMS-AND-CONDITIONS.pdf

LionBerks
Pioneer
Options
Yes you have to include the charger and watch strap according to the T&C's
0 Likes
SteveyJ
Pioneer
Options

I've never returned the chargers on watches or phones and not had an issue.

I actually didn't return my 3 with the OG strap either as I swapped it out as soon as I got it and no idea what I did with it. I did send it back with one that looked exactly the same but it was £12 rather than £65 or whatever the Samsung one is. 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
When I traded my 3 series I was told only the watch, no box, strap or charger
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
I just sent the watch back. No charger or strap. I'm sure I read in t&cs to only return watch. Saying that I've had confirmation on 3rd Sept that my Active2 had been received but not yet email to say it's approved!

Just looked at t&C's and it says "Do not send accessories, keyboard covers, watch straps, chargers, memory or SIM cards"
0 Likes
RJsmiff
First Poster
Options

Do you have link to those t+c's and did you get trade in?

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Sorry I don't know where I got that from. The T&C's may have changed. When I bought my watch 4 and traded in my watch 2 Active the trade in email had a link to the Samsung recycling web site and this has the T&C's in the link https://www.samsungrecycle.co.uk/sell-my-smart-watch/samsung. In there it says "we do accept boxes, chargers and accessories for recycling but they do not increase the estimated price and we cannot return them". I returned the watch but kept the strap and charger. It was accepted ok.
0 Likes