Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 - Tracking Heart Rate and Average Pace

(Topic created on: 25-10-2021 09:08 AM)
Robin Arn
Student
Options

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to find an answer to my issue, but no success so far. Maybe you can help me.

When I go for a run outside, I have 2 issues :

- Can the display show my pace on my current km (and not just instant pace) ? - I cannot find it in workout customization

- I activated audio guide every 1 km. It gives several info, including heart rate. Do you know if HR is based on current HR or average HR for the last km ? (I believe option 2 but not sure).

Thanks and I wish you a nice day !

2 REPLIES 2
Members_Ev3lAfW
First Poster
Options

Concerning point 1, exactly the same problem here. On my previous watch (Active 2) this functionality was there, and extremely useful. @Samsung, please look into this.

0 Likes
HateThisCompany
First Poster
Options

Are you saying this is still impossible?
I cannot find such an option either. Just the completely idiotic and useless heart rate.

S20fe and Watch5classic. I am not sure I made a right choice. The company is forcing me to do a lot of senseless customization before I can use the product, and go through mandatory training before the device is accessible. Wasted a lot of time. What at the end? I cannot set the watch to give me the data on pace while running. Every smartband costing 20 bucks does that.
0 Likes