Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 - Thoughts on the GW4?

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 02:04 PM)
Colesy863
Journeyman
Options

Thoughts on the GW4? Reading lots of mixed reviews tbh. I've a Garmin Venu ATM and thinking of changing 🤔

16 REPLIES 16
Annie989
Voyager
Options
I'm gonna stick to my active 2 for now so many mixed views doesn't too be anything different
RegP
Navigator
Options
Wouldnt bother till the notification issues are sorted! 2 weeks iv had the watch and still not working. No statement or help from samsung at all
Colesy863
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for that 👍
0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Lots of problems at the minute with the lte version, overheating switching to flight mode, I would wait a bit longer see if things improve later down the line with updates
Colesy863
Journeyman
Options
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Colesy863
Journeyman
Options
Thank you 😁
0 Likes
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
Awful, think I may just go to back to my old watch, galaxy watch. The battery life is awful, I get about 10 hrs out of it where as my other watch would last almost 2 days. I barely go on it, I literally use it for 2 hours in the morning to track my jog. So disappointed
Colesy863
Journeyman
Options
The battery life appears to be the main failing. Thank you 👍
0 Likes
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
It is a good looking and powerful watch with lots of features...the display is gorgeous BUT....as reported there are some issues that need fixing urgently, battery life is bad and some notifications do not work correctly , some apps do not work as advertised , some features are missing , I.e google assistant , ability to add your own ringtone, I'm sure they will be addressed in future updates . Samsung support and feedback to customers is terrible.... I really love my watch4 classic but it needs Samsung to sort out its bugs and issues quicker than they are.....instead we are Beta testers and unpaid ones at that......