Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 - this watch isn't supported on this phone

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 10:47 AM)
lipas22
Journeyman
Options

Hi anyone can help please. 

I can't pair galaxy watch 4 with Samsung S20 ultra 5g (Snapdragon).

After pair code confirmation I have pop up message -

"this watch isn't supported on this phone"

Galaxy watch 3 works perfectly fine but new watch 4 has problem witch compatibility with Samsung device. I don't know what should I do. I need solution asap because need to send old watch or return new one due to this issue. I tried customer support but they have no clue why this happened. 

40 REPLIES 40
Oliver_C
Pioneer
Options

Hi getdancing, the following is my wechat id. Could you please add me so we can further discuss this problem? 

0 Likes
getdancing
Apprentice
Options

sorry, I can't find you wechat account via this id, how about you add me instead.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Oliver_C @getdancing: I have removed your wechat ID's due to data protection. If you want to exchange personal information, please tap on your profile at the top of the page > Messages, and send a private message. 

0 Likes
hh21
Student
Options

I have the S21 Ultra, and same issue. I contacted the samsung official store (mainland), where I bought the watch from. Customer support quickly told me that the watch actually only supports mainland phone versions. :smiling-face: Returning the watch now. 

0 Likes
hh21
Student
Options

I think a watch4 from outside of the mainland should work with an s21 ultra purchased outside of the mainland. 

0 Likes
baibaibai
First Poster
Options

Thanks! It works! But I can't use google pay. Do you have same problem?

0 Likes
Oliver_C
Pioneer
Options

Yeah the same problem. But you can use Samsung pay instead. 

0 Likes
Waleed-Sabir
First Poster
Options

You can at least get watch to work independently of the phone.

So first to be clear I have an international model galaxy note 9 and Chinese version galaxy watch 4 classic. 

After first boot you can select language to english or whatever you like. Than click on help button. After that hold the help button for 30 seconds and follow the instruction. Your  watch will setup and work. Now i am trying to somehow link it with my phone and will update if any success.

0 Likes
Qsama
First Poster
Options

it seems like u failed

0 Likes
Qsama
First Poster
Options

How did you successfully connect?  I always failed to connect with the Galaxy Wearable after forcibly shutting down Wear OS..(with Chinese S10+and Au galaxy watch 4 classix)

0 Likes