Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 4 tap and hold to modify watch properties

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 07:39 AM)
Lucro
Apprentice
Options

Since the last watch 4 firmware update I can no longer tap and hold to select a new watchface or in my case more importantly change the properties of the 3rd party complications of my watch face. And yes the Galaxy Wearable app allows me to change the watchface, but I cannot change the 3rd party complications from it. The app clearly states 'Please open the settings of the watchface on your watch', which no longer works. Anyone has a solution for this? If this is no longer possible my watch will become pretty useless.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ScrappyCocos
Navigator
Options

Hi!

Have you tried to reset your watch to see if this will improve anything?

Have you got this issue with all faces or just a few? Also can you specify one that i can try also?

Thank you

" If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0 "
Lucro
Apprentice
Options

I am using the skymaster watch face to host the custom complications. It is currently still showing the complication on the watchface but I can no longer change it or move the complication to another location on the watchface. I haven't tried resetting the watch because I am afraid if I do so the complication will be gone forever. I can select other watchfaces using the app but also with those tap and hold doesn't work to select another one. Are you saying this still works with your watch? If so I may try if a reset fixes the issue.

0 Likes
Solution
Lucro
Apprentice
Options

Reset fixed the issue

0 Likes
Members_I01qRw7
Apprentice
Options

Hello!

First, Happy New Year!

After last 2023. dec. update on Galaxy Watch 4 can't switch watchface on watch only with phone Wear app.

What can I do?

Screenshot_2024-01-02-11-29-24-801_com.samsung.android.waterplugin.jpg

0 Likes