Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 ....strap issue

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 09:47 PM)
Members_Bwe7q28
First Poster
Options

Hi All....

So my 46mm Bluetooth watch 4 was delivered but the extreme sports band I ordered didn't....does the watch not come with a standard strap in the box because mine didn't...all I got was the watch face.

Thanks.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I ordered extra strap but still had the one with the box...
0 Likes
Members_Bwe7q28
First Poster
Options

Thanks...I'll chase it up with samsung 

0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
Was yours 4g version because 4g version comes with a strap
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

So does the Bluetooth version.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
But as of checking at the moment watch 4 classic Bluetooth version which needed additional strap ships from 3 September and Classic version 4g which doesn't need an extra strap ships immediately
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
My order of the watch 4 Bluetooth version hasn't got a strap in the box. Before I purchased it shows an image of the box contents. Just watch and charger no strap. Then the leather strap I ordered was in the box image next to it. I think if you designed your own watch 4 bt model it didn't have the extra silicon strap. Unless you ordered that one. And not design your own.
0 Likes
Members_Bwe7q28
First Poster
Options

Thanks for that....it makes sense now

0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Mine was 4G
0 Likes
Bailz
Apprentice
Options

I pre ordered Classic watch 4 bluetooth in black and mine also came with no strap which I find really strange, got an email to say order complete? Watch arrived yesterday but wasn't expecting it till 3rd of September as that's what it says on status previously, I assume I will still get a strap for this? Didn't get option to choose other straps when ordering etc 

0 Likes