Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Series.

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 03:44 PM)
SteH87
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone noticed the decline in tough looking Samsung watches? I have the series 3 46mm and have to put a cover on it to make it look a bit more meaty! There's no ruggedness to them now and dare I say it, a bit more masculinity wouldn't go a miss. Too many rose golds and rounded edges. We want more G-Shock/ Garmin rough terrain type watches! 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
Sorry mate but I'll have to disagree with u. I have the active 2 and I love the sporty look of it. I preordered the watch 4 as it continues the design tread of the active 2. I work in a factory setting and wear my watch everyday with no marks on it so these watches are built to last without the extra bulk
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I have the Active 2, and relieved the 4 yday, yea it follows active 2, but looks very square, not sleek like the active 2, good fone tho 😉
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Surely a black 46mm classic with the right straps will be 'masculine' enough for you...if its that's important
0 Likes
SteH87
Apprentice
Options
Not that it matters but it seems as though samsung are going down the runners/calorie counter sporting people rather than the tough/rugged looking action junkies like the gear frontier 46mm was. Although I have ordered the watch 4 classic with a case from amazon making up the bulk again.
0 Likes
LionBerks
Pioneer
Options
Not sure why the Watch 4 has Gorilla DX+ glass but the classic on has DX? Assume it's because the Watch 4 is aimed as a more sporty watch so needs more protection. I've just added a additional tempered glass protector to my Watch 4 for added piece of mind.
0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
As a user of both watch active 2 and galaxy watch 3 without screen protectors my galaxy watch 3 still looks perfect after a good few knocks, the rotating bezel is a added bit of protection, my active 2 on the other hand is all bashed up and scratched, I've just ordered the galaxy watch 4 and will be getting a screen protector myself
0 Likes